Mr. Walter brings experience from the residential construction industry as well as commercial and multi-family construction. This experience includes supervision of all project activities within multiple residential subdivisions in Utah and Idaho from preliminary platting stage to final build-out. He has collaborated with city and county officials in obtaining permits, entitlements and approvals. He also cultivated key relationships within the construction industry while exercised judgment and rendering decisions daily regarding the well-being of multiple companies, as employee, business partner and owner.
Mr. Walter has been involved in multiple partnerships within the construction/design industry where he has functioned as owner’s representative, construction manager and general contractor. This has broadened his view of working relationships within the industry and has enabled his analytical skills and act as a liaison to architects, engineers, suppliers, and other contractors. He is experienced in all aspects of residential construction as well as a wide range of commercial and multi-family construction experience. This experience includes self-performed work, supervision of subcontractor trades, material procurement, management of suppliers & vendors, and all aspects of invoicing and scheduling.
- 1998 – 2005 Vice President, Midwest Construction Company, Inc. (Salt Lake City, UT)
- 1998 – 2005 Associate Broker, Parkdale Homes (Salt Lake City, UT)
- 2005 – 2007 Senior Project Engineer, Rudolph and Sletten, Inc. (San Diego, CA)
- 2007 – Present President, Keystone Construction and Development, Inc. (Twin Falls, ID)
- 2007 – Present Designated Broker, Idaho Legacy Real Estate, Inc. (Twin Falls, ID)
Education / Licensure / Registration
- Bachelor of Science degree: Construction Management, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 1998
- Licensed General Contractor: State of Utah, 2003
- Registered Entity Contractor: State of Idaho, 2007
- Licensed Real Estate Broker: State of Utah, 2003
- Licensed Real Estate Broker: State of Idaho, 2007
- Idaho Building Contractors Association 6206 N Discovery Way, Boise, ID 83713
- National Association of Home Builders 1201 15th Street NW Washington, DC 20005
- Magic Valley Builders Association P.O. Box 773 Twin Falls, ID 83303-0773
- Idaho Association of Realtors 10116 W Overland Rd, Boise, ID 83709
- National Association of Realtors 430 N. Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60611-4087
- Western Magic Valley Realtors (formerly Greater Twin Falls Association of Realtors) 1162 Eastland Dr. North, Suite #1 Twin Falls, ID 83301
Residential Subdivision Development, including construction of Single Family Dwellings
- Oquirrh Shadows Subdivision: Phases 32 and 33, West Jordan, UT
- Discovery Heights Subdivision: Phases 1, 2 and 3, West Jordan, UT
- Maple Ridge Subdivision: Phase 1, Jerome, ID
- Heidi Subdivision, Jerome, ID
Additional Residential Projects
- Multiple new single family dwellings in Victor’s Pond Subdivision, Phase 5: Draper, UT
- Single Family Dwelling construction: Eaglepointe Estates, Phase I: North Salt Lake, UT
- Numerous single family dwellings, remodels, and home additions (in addition to those mentioned as part of ‘Subdivision Development’ above) which were constructed in Twin Falls County, Jerome County, Lincoln County, City of Kimberly, and City of Twin Falls.
- Campus Park Housing, Phase 1, building C: 12 apartments / 72 rooms Twin Falls, ID
- Campus Park Housing, Phase 2, buildings E, F, G: 72 apartments / 144 rooms Twin Falls, ID
- Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP. 135,000 sq ft (6 floor) tenant improvements 655 West Broadway San Diego, California.
- Angiography Suite Remodel UCSD Medical Center. 3000 sq ft complete remodel of the Angiography Suite including site work. San Diego, California.
- Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego, Santa Fe Depot Conversion. 15,000 sq ft – Conversion of the original 1915 downtown historic train station into an award-winning museum. San Diego, California.
- Sea World San Diego, Shamu Stadium renovation: New two-story stage, new water fountain spanning width of the show pool, three-story whale tail, rotating LED screens, new audio system and overhead cameras. San Diego, California.
- Pechanga Resort and Casino: Multiple projects including the reconstruction of 15,000 sq ft High Limit Gaming area, remodeling of comedy club, and back-of-house/ green room upgrades. Temecula, California.